Thursday, January 30th, 2014 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
CELINA - An elderly St. Henry woman found guilty earlier this month of intimidating victims/witnesses in her husband's sexual abuse case was given a 495-day suspended jail sentence Wednesday morning. Alvira Albers, 81, also was . . .
Celina's boys swimming team completed their unscathed run through the Western Buckeye League season and captured the league championship for the first time since the 2006-07 campaign on Wednesday at the Defiance YMCA. The Bulld . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Villages fight water woes
• Rising cost of propane hits hard
• City to continue full cemetery operations
• Actor identifies with Uncle Fester
• Coldwater, St. Marys are eliminated
• Intensity helped spark May's success
• Bulldogs looking to continue hot streak
• Redskins, Cardinals ready for MAC clash