Friday, February 14th, 2014 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
CELINA - Future high school seniors will benefit from a new scholarship fund donated in memory of a Celina couple. The Celina school board during a meeting Thursday night accepted a $41,907 donation to create the Paul and Helen . . .
ST. HENRY - After taking the lead early in the third quarter, St. Henry held Fort Recovery at bay for the rest of the game for a 49-42 Midwest Athletic Conference win on Thursday at Redskin Gymnasium on senior night. "That's on . . .
One way or another February 16, 1974, was going to be a special night for Rick Stahl. The St. Henry senior had no way to measure how extraordinary of an evening it would be, but he understood during the pre-game warmups agains . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• City borrows to purchase trailer park
• Surprise drifting snow causes slideoffs and crashes in area
• Local man faces charges of domestic violence, firing gun
• Toddler found on street
• Celina's zone stymies Kenton
• Defense carries Rangers past Cavs
• Flyers surge past Panthers during second quarter