Thursday, February 13th, 2014 Edition of The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
Government red tape nearly discouraged two Coldwater women from pursuing a county loan for the business of their dreams. In the end, the financial advantage of the revolving loan with its inviting 3 percent interest rate balanc . . .
CELINA - Former police chief Dave Slusser believes Celina Mayor Jeff Hazel was harboring ill feelings against him for some time. During the second day of a public hearing to determine whether the ex-chief should get his job bac . . .
Celina freshman Sawyer Weitzel made a big splash at the Division II district diving competition at Oak Harbor on Wednesday. Weitzel set a school record for points while capturing the district championship and advancing to next . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Investigation details emerge in Grube case
• Coldwater chamber honors citizens, businesses
• St. Marys expected to change back to semesters next year
• New Bremen board plans public meeting on tax levy
• New Bremen crash injures two
• Minster rolls to victory over Troy
• MAC title within reach for Indians
• Seas heading west to run for Montana
• Columbus State signs Rammel for volleyball
• Celina aiming to end recent skid
Lynn E. Wibbeler, 56, New Bremen, died at 6:27 a.m. Feb. 11, 2014, at St. Rita's Medical Center, Lima, following an extended illness. She was born April 25, 1957, in St. Marys, to Melvin and Velma Bohannon Hamp. She married Gre . . .
Sam Dixon, 85, Celina, died Feb. 13, 2014, at The Laurels of Shane Hill, Rockford. Funeral arrangements are pending at W.H. Dick & Sons-Hellwarth Funeral Home, Celina. . . .