Tuesday, March 18th, 2014 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
Money in the pending state capital budget bill would finance the start of an education center at the fairgrounds, the completion of the West Bank walkway in Celina and assist several other area projects. The $2 billion budget b . . .
CELINA - Board of education members Monday night addressed student-athletes who struggle with grades, additional calamity days and clarified their position on Common Core standards. Members approved changes to the district's at . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• 'Major retailer' to locate in Harbor Square
• Love at first sight for Bruns and his Duster
• Local leaders address health board's costly audit during annual meeting
• Minster school board mulls improvements
• Fort Recovery sewer project continues to move along
• Mercer County Ag Day planned
• Hartings, Davidson honored
• Keck, Weitzel named top divers
• Elida's Mathias co-Player of the Year, Celina's Hoyng named Honorable Mention All-Ohio