Tuesday, May 20th, 2014 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
The number of new concealed carry licenses in the Grand Lake area dropped dramatically this year after steady increases in 2012 and 2013. Three times as many licenses - which allow gun owners to carry firearms in public - were . . .
CELINA - A city employee was hired Monday night as the school district's new athletic director. School board members approved the hiring of Celina Parks and Recreation Director Jeff Fortkamp to replace Bruce Boley, who will ret . . .
MARIA STEIN - The St. Henry offense went to work early and a quintet of Redskins pitchers held the Marion Local bats in check en route to a 5-2 mid-tournament tuneup victory Monday night at the Flyer Athletic Complex. It was . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Judge denies suppression motion in murder case
• St. Marys BOE reinstates programs, positions
• Presentation on effort to stem drug abuse draws large crowd
• Officials mull easing storage rules
• New contract gives Minster teachers pay raise, higher premiums
• Celina district's forecast calls for brighter financial future
• Minster graduates set to get diplomas Sunday
• County keeps lowest jobless rate in state
• Knights out-joust the Cavs
• Big postseason contests on the diamond this week
• Fort Recovery wins 20th game of season