Support These Participating Shop Small Business Saturday Merchants
Wednesday, May 28th, 2014 Edition of The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
CELINA - Courthouse committee members on Tuesday approved a plan to upgrade handicapped-accessibility to the main entrance of the building. New LED lighting on the front lawn also is being considered to replace the current floo . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• New Bremen to pay share of scrapped plan
• LFA members train eyes on clean-up plans
• CHIP loan to help homeowner rebuild
• Coldwater schools receive positive fiscal forecast
• Wildcats, Cardinals similar in playing style
• Cavaliers ready for the Freddies
• Sutter to run at Ohio Northern
• Good fishing may lure Grand Lake tourists
• Coldwater K of C Picnic offers something for all
• Taste of Coldwater back again in '14
• Chickasaw picnic offers food and fun
• Pomona Grange to host annual strawberry festival
• Zuma Days slated Father's Day weekend
• Holy Rosary Festival to feature rides and music in downtown St. Marys
• Rockford Community Days to host country music show
• Burkettsville Picnic adding new attractions
• Eldora attracts top race drivers
• Grand Lake Mariners celebrate 25 years of baseball this season
• Fort Recovery to host 109th Harvest Jubilee
• Maria Stein Country Fest to offer new attractions
• Tenth annual Freedom Days to be celebrated in Celina
• Full lineup of entertainment planned for St. Henry picnic
• Taste of Celina set for July 11
• IC parish festival to feature rides, food stands, games
• Tractors, trucks will roar into action in Fort
• New Bremen Firemen's Picnic adds hose bowling
• Celina Lake Festival to feature new events
• School bands back in Auglaize County Fair
• Coldwater picnic offers food, variety of events
• U.S. 127 Garage Sale
• Lodging ranges from cabins to hotels
• Chatt Farmer's Picnic marks 100th year for community celebration
• Atkins gets top billing at Mercer County Fair
• Art show among St. Marys Summerfest events
• Hydroplanes return to Grand Lake for Governor's Cup
• Tournament will benefit MDA
• Family movie night new at Bremenfest
• National Christian rock acts to perform at Waynestock
• Bluesfest to feature six bands
• Durbin Bean Bake slated for Labor Day Weekend
• St. Joe Homecoming offers lots of food, entertainment
• Pumpkinfest annual celebration of art, food - and pumpkins
• Clydesdales returning to Minster Oktoberfest
• Golf guide
• Sites to visit
Frank M. Alexander, 84, Celina, passed away at 5:43 a.m. May 26, 2014, at Community Health Professionals Inpatient Hospice Center in Van Wert. He was born March 30, 1930, in Celina, to Frank A. and Jennie Painter Alexander Sr. . . .
Judith Marleen Hughes-Fleming went to heaven on May 24, 2014. Formerly of Celina and recently of Palmetto, Fla., she is survived by her husband of 53 years, David Fleming, to whom she was married Aug. 7, 1960; daughters, Sh . . .
Ralph J. Enneking, 77, New Bremen, died at 10:29 p.m. May 25, 2014, at his residence. He was born March 2, 1937, in Minster, to John and Edna (Schmiesing) Enneking. On Sept. 17, 1960, he married Doris Meiring, who survives in N . . .
Dick Krauss and daughter, Jackie, invite everyone to celebrate Florence Krauss's life at 2 p.m. Saturday at the Nazarene Church in St. Marys. . . .
Dallas A. Emans, 87, Celina, died May 26, 2014, at his residence. Arrangements are being completed at Miller Funeral Homes, St. Marys. . . .
Marian Siefring, 92, Burkettsville, died May 28, 2014, at Mercer Health. Funeral services are pending at Hogenkamp Funeral Home, St. Henry. . . .