Wednesday, June 18th, 2014 Edition of The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
MINSTER - The Minster Area Life Squad needs a new medical director to oversee operations, village council members learned Tuesday. Nicole Clune, a council member who serves on the safety committee, said current medical direct . . .
FORT RECOVERY - School officials are researching whether to implement random drug testing for high school athletes beginning this fall. Athletic director Kurt Rammel told school board members Tuesday night he has been reviewing . . .
Fort Recovery tabbed a familar name to take over its boys basketball program. Chris Guggenbiller, a 1999 graduate of Fort Recovery, was formally approved as head coach at the district's board of education meeting on Tuesday. Gu . . .
Print and E-Edition Only News Stories
• Doctor skeptical of medical marijuana
• Sheriff taps consultant to boost efficiency
• Board of elections discusses deadline policy
• Rockford officials see no major changes in village budget for '15
• St. Marys officials: Cold winter, repairs result in shortfalls
• Just one buck to truck away yuck
• Fort intersection concerns aired
• New business looks to make a splash
• Flyers hold off Bulldogs' charge
• Cavaliers get past Panthers
• Hollowell's slam leads Mariners
• Paul, Dorner take part in All-Star series
• Smock honored in state Hall of Fame
Helen Marie Huddlestun Robbins, 83, formerly of Celina, passed away at 7:50 a.m. May 20, 2014, in St. John's Regional Medical Center in Oxnard, Calif. Eastern Star services followed by a memorial service will begin at 10:30 a.m . . .
Thursday, March 23
Wednesday, March 22
Saturday, March 18
Wednesday, March 15
Saturday, February 4