Wednesday, June 25th, 2014 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
NEW BREMEN - Council members Tuesday night approved spending up to $76,500 for engineering and design costs for the proposed Lions Park improvement project. The village recently received a $250,000 cultural arts grant from the . . .
For a kid from the small town of Rockford, Rob Rutledge has done some rather big things with his career. Rutledge, nicknamed "Dusty," was a football standout at Parkway High School in the 1980s and went on to work under head c . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Local companies seek work on West Bank Road
• District will adjust to Core, officials say
• Celina considers nuisance animal ordinance
• City's general fund may rise by $500K
• Grant to help pay for road
• County officials receive bids for Mendon street repair projects
• County jobless rate remains lowest in state
• Hot Head Burritos opens in Celina
• Mercadel named Player of the Week