Tuesday, July 15th, 2014 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
COLDWATER - Substantial cuts in state funding are forcing the Coldwater Public Library board members to seek the library's first-ever tax levy. "The library's never had one as far as I know," library board vice president Paul H . . .
ST. HENRY - A new housing subdivision will soon be developed for single-family homes on the northeast side of the village. Council members approved an emergency ordinance Monday night to allow Randy Tumbusch Construction, which . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Council talks geese ordinance concerns
• St. Henry school lunch prices to rise 10 cents
• Wabash River Conservancy OKs 2015 operating budget
• Ag official wants watershed farmers to plant more hay
• Mariners hope hot streak continues in second half
• Hogenkamp shoots 73 on opening day