Friday, July 25th, 2014 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
NEW BREMEN - Tyler Trejo has four wishes - to own a train, to spend every day building models with his dad in a hobby room, to be a normal kid and to live forever. The 9-year-old, who has a life-threatening genetic disorder, wa . . .
ST. MARYS - The process began at Roughrider Field 18 years ago. Though the renovations are still on-going at the home of the St. Marys soccer teams, the facility has slowly but surely turned into what Dave Ring and community m . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Life's a parade for local woman
• Fire departments to apply for funds for radio user fees
• County awards road resurfacing contract to Findlay company
• Area Catholic farm families recognized
• Prolific career ends for Minster's Conrad
• No better time to be a fan of Ohio pro sports
• Local swimmers to compete at Jr. Olympics