Tuesday, July 29th, 2014 Edition of The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
CELINA - City council members killed an ordinance on Monday night that would have allowed citizens to shoot nuisance animals in Celina if permission was secured from state or federal authorities and city officials. After a leng . . .
CELINA - Wright State University-Lake Campus Dean Bonnie Mathies will retire at the end of the upcoming school year. Mathies, who was named interim dean in June 2010 and took over the position permanently in April 2011, today s . . .
Print and E-Edition Only News Stories
• Kids' activities abound at Auglaize fair
• St. Marys considers reallocating income tax
• Work set to start on Celina projects
• Coldwater to alter traffic signs, signals
• Motorcyclist faces fifth OVI charge
• St. Henry council looks at sidewalks, drives
• Minster's Wolf gives verbal to EMU
• Mariner trio receive first team All-League honors
Richard L. Loughridge, 81, Celina, passed away at 1:55 a.m. July 28, 2014, at Celina Manor Nursing Home. He was born May 18, 1933, in Celina, to Leslie and Ilo Ford Loughridge. On Mar. 12, 1955, he married Arolyn Jeanne "Lyn" M . . .
Theresa M. Case, 80, St. Marys, died at 12:10 a.m. July 27, 2014, at Joint Township District Memorial Hospital. She was born Nov. 23, 1933, in Auglaize County, to Louis and Elizabeth Yahl Dietz. On Aug. 22, 1953, at Holy Rosary . . .
Wednesday, March 22
Saturday, March 18
Wednesday, March 15
Saturday, March 11
Saturday, February 4