Support These Participating Shop Small Business Saturday Merchants
Wednesday, August 20th, 2014 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
CELINA - Trevin M. Sanders-Roark left Mercer County Common Pleas Court Tuesday afternoon sentenced to spend the rest of his life in prison for the November 2011 murders of Fort Recovery-area residents Robert and Colleen Grube. . . .
Greg Kahlig will get a chance to play basketball on the professional level and be able travel as well. The Fort Recovery standout, who finished a stellar career at the University of Findlay this past season, signed over the we . . .
MINSTER - Two lots have been sold in the West Industrial Park. The Minster Community Improvement Corp. on Tuesday approved the sale of a 2.805-acre tract to Baumer Construction of Minster and a 1.683-acre site to Weigandt Land . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Authorities seek alleged accomplices
• County OKs funding formula for townships
• Winds damage hangar
• Board seeks to post vote results on Facebook
• Owner of dog shot by police officer now faces charges
• Lima agency to provide transportation services
• Minster solar field project to begin soon
• Rockford officials cleaning up three properties in community
• St. Henry boys win Mercer County title
• Cardinal boys, 'Rider girls win titles