Monday, September 8th, 2014 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
A new state rule that eliminates calamity days and sets minimum classroom hours means little to area school districts. The new hour-based schedule requires 1,001 hours each year for grades 7-12 and 910 hours for K-6 - about 100 . . .
ST. MARYS - The St. Marys soccer team showed flashes of greatness in Saturday's 4-1 win at Roughrider Field over Botkins, a team ranked eighth in the latest Miami Valley Scholastic Soccer Association poll. The 'Riders control . . .
ROSSBURG - The aura and legend of Scott Bloomquist grew even larger on Saturday night at the 44th annual World 100 at Eldora Speedway. The polarizing 50-year old Dirt Late Model Hall of Famer took the lead on lap 19, went to th . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Grand Lake oil derrick replica complete
• Two motorcyclists killed in Auglaize County crash
• Celina man allegedly used social media to set up meeting with teen
• High winds result in light damage
• Wildcats defeat Bulldogs
• Cavaliers stay sharp to shut down Hawks
• Minster improves to 2-0
• Niekamp shines as Redskins win
• St. Henry sweeps team titles at Spencerville
Tuesday, February 21
Monday, February 20
Saturday, February 18
Friday, February 17