Thursday, September 11th, 2014 Edition of The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
ST. MARYS - School board members Wednesday voted to reinstate some of the advisor and assistant coaching positions that had been eliminated years ago due to funding cuts. Board member Brian Little during the regular meeting ask . . .
CELINA - City council members may soon revisit a decades-old policy prohibiting the flight of objects in city parks after learning a small drone was hovering above the Freedom Days festival this summer. City safety service dire . . .
Print and E-Edition Only News Stories
• Celina Rotarians learn of action slowing wind farms
• Health officials to seek advice on spending funds
• New Bremen school board eyes levy for May ballot
• Kramer to be inducted into Duquesne Hall of Fame
• Challenge off the court
• Volleyball, CC teams sharing state spotlight
• Knoxville tops Coldwater
• Siemon enjoying football experience
• Bulldogs look to contain the Titans
• Goal Line
Steven W. Quigg, 54, Rockford, and formerly of Toledo, passed away at 2:10 a.m. Sept. 9, 2014, at the Van Wert Inpatient Hospice Center, Van Wert. He was born Aug. 14, 1960, in Toledo, to William and Georgia Anderson Quigg. Hi . . .