Saturday, September 13th, 2014 Edition of The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
CARTHAGENA - The buildings have been gone for decades but memories remain in the hearts and minds of former Carthagena School students. Stories of the days spent learning and the friendships gained will be shared noon-6 p.m. S . . .
MINSTER - The talk coming into the game between the Coldwater Cavaliers and the Minster Wildcats centered on the effect the absence of injured Coldwater quarterback Brody Hoying would have on the game. Instead, it was the Cava . . .
Print and E-Edition Only News Stories
• Happy trails lead horse, owner back to each other after 15 years
• Police warn of syringes in Celina
• Titans shut down Bulldogs for 25-7 win
• Marion tops New Bremen, stays perfect
• St. Henry solid in win over Parkway
• Big second half lifts Anna past Fort Recovery
• Kenton rallies past 'Riders
• Celina girls take third at WBL golf
Dorothy "Dot" Esther Burtch, 82, Rockford, died at 11:56 p.m. Sept. 11, 2014, at Lima Memorial Health System. She was born Nov. 14, 1931, to Herbert E. and Connie E. Felver Levihn. On July 17, 1954, she married Thomas E. Burtch . . .
Steven W. Quigg, 54, Rockford, and formerly of Toledo, passed away at 2:10 a.m. Sept. 9, 2014, at the Van Wert Inpatient Hospice Center, Van Wert. He was born on Aug. 14, 1960, in Toledo, to William and Georgia Anderson Quigg. . . .