Tuesday, September 23rd, 2014 Edition of The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
CELINA - City council members on Monday night unanimously approved new three-year contracts with the police union representing sergeants, police officers and dispatchers. Under the new contracts - one with sergeants and police . . .
COLDWATER - Village council Monday night approved an application for a $529,725 loan to pay for rural land to swap for industrial development. The one-year note would pay for 34.821 acres in Butler Township that officials recen . . .
Print and E-Edition Only News Stories
• St. Marys seeks grant for sewer upgrades
• School board splits on pay for committee
• Third cyclist dies from injuries in I-75 crash
• St. Henry council hopeful study supports lower speed
• New Bremen council OKs $147,552 contract for street resurfacing projects
• St. Henry school board talks replacing damaged trees
• 3 vying for 2 seats on SWCD board
• Area teams jockeying for playoff position
• Smalley's goals pace Bulldogs
• 'Riders breeze past Wave in three
• Minster volleyball beats Houston in three
Mary P. " Pat" Coan, 82, Celina, passed away at 5 a.m. Sept. 22, 2014, at St. Rita's Medical Center, Lima. She was born Dec. 31, 1931, in Denison, Iowa, to Roger M. and Edna Mae Flahive McGrath. On Oct. 7, 1953, she married Wil . . .
Robert C. Jenkins, 72, Celina, died at 7:20 p.m. Sept. 21, 2014, at Mercer County Community Hospital, Coldwater. He was born Oct. 13, 1941, in Ottawa, to Robert S. and Mary Kreinbrink Jenkins. On Nov. 10, 1984, he married Arbut . . .
Richard Lee Hall, 59, passed away Sept. 19, 2014, at Visiting Nurse & Hospice Home, Fort Wayne, Ind. Arrangements are pending at Goodwin-Cale & Harnish Memorial Chapel, Bluffton, Ind. . . .
Saturday, March 25
Saturday, March 25
Thursday, March 23
Wednesday, March 22
Saturday, February 4