Wednesday, January 21st, 2015 Edition of The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
CELINA - County officials hope to persuade their empowered hometown state senator to support adoption of a statewide online voter registration system. Mercer County Board of Election members Tuesday afternoon instructed directo . . .
MINSTER - Village council members may increase electric rates to head off looming financial problems in the department. A study by consultants Courtney & Associates, Findlay, suggested raising electric rates across the board by . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Coldwater board votes to extend Seas' contract
• Rockford officials eye taxing license plates
• Election board to pay state $10K for past filing fees
• State officials approve permit renewal for Rindler Poultry's layer operation
• Drugs, guns found at home
• Crown opens new office facility
• Fast start fuels Flyers' victory
• Redskins hold on to beat Rangers
• Indians cruise past Starfires
Marie E. Howell, 92, Celina, passed away on Jan. 20, 2015, at The Laurels of Shane Hill, Rockford. She was born Nov. 24, 1922, in Mercer County, to Charles E. Sr. and Trecia A. Alexander Donovan. On July 5, 1941, she married Cl . . .
Doris M. Kipfer, 86, St. Marys, died at 9:05 a.m. Jan. 10, 2015, at Cedar Village Retirement Community, Mason. Private services were Jan. 14 at Miller Funeral Home, St. Marys. Burial followed at Elm Grove Cemetery, St. Marys. . . .