Wednesday, February 11th, 2015 Edition of The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
FORT RECOVERY - School officials today posted an article on the district website providing answers to 10 frequently asked questions about Common Core and related standardized tests. . . .
ST. HENRY - A new local archery class has hit its target with young people. More than 70 area youths, including some from as far away as Anna and Tipp City, have joined the indoor 3-D archery league at Big Bucks Firearms and Sp . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Celina police grant to fund undercover work
• Auglaize officials say measles new challenge
• Celina intends to pay off aerial firetruck early for $7,293 savings
• Coldwater schools would lose funds under proposed state budget
• Parkway schools prepared for possible state fund cuts
• Two Celina men arrested on drug charges
• Redskins stay perfect in MAC
• Wildkittens run past Flyers for 62-43 win
• Bulldogs fall to Knights
Connie D. Finke, 80, St. Marys, died at 8:27 a.m. Feb. 9, 2015, at St. Rita's Medical Center, Lima. She was born Sept. 24, 1934, in St. Marys, to Dorothy Deitsch Whetsone, who is deceased. On Nov. 7, 1952, she married James Fin . . .
Helen Steinlage, 63, St. Henry, died on Feb. 10, 2015, at State of the Heart Hospice Care Center, Greenville. She was born Oct. 23, 1951, in Coldwater, to the late Julian Rammel and Edna Weitzel Rammel-Rose, who survives in For . . .
Reba "Ann" Steinke, 72, St. Marys, passed from this world at 6:30 a.m. Feb. 8, 2015, at Van Crest of St.Marys. She was born April 14, 1942, in Floyd County, Ky., to Lee and Audrey Huff Smith. Her parents and stepfather, Grant F . . .
Thursday, May 28
Wednesday, May 27
Saturday, May 23
Saturday, May 23