Tuesday, July 28th, 2015 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
The survival rate of infants is much better in Mercer and Auglaize counties than all of Ohio, which averages 23 percent higher than the national average. According to data released Monday by the Ohio Department of Health, the s . . .
NEW BREMEN - Over the objections of two residents, village council members at Monday's meeting approved a resolution freezing property taxes for five years on new homes in certain areas. The resolution affects new homes on Wal . . .
CELINA - A recent traffic study of the intersection of Myers Road and Meadowview Drive does not warrant the placement of either traffic signals or a four-way stop, safety service director Tom Hitchcock said. Hitchcock revealed . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Celina council moves ahead on ballot issue
• Celina board to meet on new superintendent
• City to help club gain funds for football gear
• Coldwater council OKs payment to landowner
• St. Marys council acts to keep part of kilowatt tax in general fund
• Council discusses studying options for water system
• City to close on the purchase of former Versa Pak site
• Coldwater park dries out for picnic
• Mariners lose close one to Graders
• Let the trade season commence
• Ohio Cattlemen's Summer Roundup coming to Mercer County