Wednesday, February 17th, 2016 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
ROCKFORD - The village is finalizing a plat plan for a proposed subdivision west of town. Village administrator Jeff Long on Tuesday told village council members he had submitted revisions to potential lot divisions to Access E . . .
CELINA - A three-day appeals trial began Tuesday in Mercer County Common Pleas Court to determine if former Celina Police Chief Dave Slusser should get back his job. Slusser's appeal is being presided over by visiting judge Rog . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Talks start on canal work
• Request made for new street in Minster
• Celina woman dies in Tennessee crash
• Diller, 'D' lead Cavs
• Panthers rally for victory
• 'Riders rough up Cougars
• Jutte to run at Lourdes University
• Cardinals rout Commodores