Wednesday, May 18th, 2016 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
CELINA - An emotional custody battle over a local 21-month-old child has gone to the Ohio Supreme Court. The case involves local residents and certified foster family Brian and Kelly Anderson. The child involved was placed with . . .
WAPAKONETA - The game was within reach for the Minster softball team after an offensive explosion in the top of the sixth inning. New Bremen quickly put the game out of the reach when they stepped to the plate in the bottom of . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• EMS called to serve for many reasons
• Plans for subdivision run 'afowl'
• Minster council OKs Shelby County land buy
• County board approves septic system plan
• Parkway to induct 3 into Academic Hall of Fame
• St. Marys schools to fill new computer position
• Visiting British author fascinated by America's overlooked canals
• Moosbrugger ready to lead BGSU