Wednesday, November 2nd, 2016 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
CELINA - The Mercer County Sheriff's Office, Foundations Behavioral Health Services and the Mercer County Emergency Medical Services are teaming up to better treat those who have overdosed in the county. Mercer County Sheriff J . . .
LEXINGTON - After two overtime victories in the district allowed them to reach the Division II girls soccer regional semifinals for the third time in four years, Celina looked for some sort of magic to keep the season going again . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• More turn out against Dannon expansion
• County set to change health plan
• Latta faces challenge from newcomer Neu
• Rockford council OKs appropriations
• Group plans Midnight Gladness
• County recorder warns of deed scam
• New gift shop offers unique items
• Area teams headed to Hebron