Wednesday, December 14th, 2016 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
CELINA - Mercer County commissioners on Tuesday approved the release of $75,000 in county revolving loans to local residents to keep open a restaurant/bar in Burkettsville and another in Fort Recovery. The commissioners' action . . .
MENDON - Village council members at Tuesday's meeting approved appropriations of $1.19 million for 2017. Members also accepted a few supplemental appropriations for 2016 to complete purchases for the current year. Also accepted . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• School board delays action on contract
• Coldwater board approves contracts
• Marion Local organizational meeting set Jan. 9
• Engineer reviews mailbox policy
• New day care is dream come true
• Lonsway officially becomes a Buckeye
• Cavaliers roll past Bulldogs again
• Rangers come up short against Raiders
• 'Riders cruise to big win over Blue Jays