Saturday, September 30th, 2017 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
CELINA - A Celina man who was found guilty earlier this month by a Mercer County Common Pleas Court jury of aggravated possession of drugs was sentenced to 14 years in prison Friday by visiting judge Mark O'Connor of Logan County . . .
CELINA - Dillon Hoying fielded a punt at his own 40-yard line, tip-toed through a pile of traffic at midfield and then turned on the turbo button all the way to the end zone. That was the spark Celina needed. Hoying's 60-ya . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• St. Henry weighs how hard to fight for lower speed limit
• Ex-EMS treasurer pleads no contest to theft charges
• Three injured in two-vehicle crash
• Flyers shut down Rockets' offense
• Redskins defeat Wildcats 30-7
• St. Marys rolls past Elida 63-21
Monday, January 21
Friday, January 18
Thursday, January 17
Tuesday, January 15
Friday, October 12