Thursday, September 21st, 2006 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
COLDWATER - It has taken three years, but the Coldwater Exempted Village Schools $30.1 million renovation and construction project is finally finished .... almost. A public dedication ceremony for the K-12 school will occur at . . .
The annual Backyard Battle between Coldwater and St. Henry returns to the Wally Post Athletic Complex with a scenario much like the meeting in St. Henry two years ago. Both teams come in undefeated on the season with matching 4 . . .
The 47-point thrashing at the hands of Shawnee last week was difficult for any Celina football fan to take as the Bulldogs were dominated on both sides of the ball in the shutout loss. It's not going to get much easier this wee . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• 'Whirled' peace
• Local voters will need IDs at polls
• Grant will help smooth out the rough spots
• Prosecutor may get results of football game altercation
• Click of the mouse can raise funds for Celina Athletic Boosters
• Woman struggling to put life back in order
• Rockford council Oks property rezoning
• Celina man pleads not guilty to phone harassment
• Ottawa-Glandorf vs. St. Marys
• Marion Local vs. Minster
• New Bremen vs. Parkway
• St. John's vs. Versailles
• Fort Recovery vs. Anna
• Keep the winter Chill Out