Friday, September 22nd, 2006 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
ST. MARYS - The school district and Fanning - Howey Associates hosted a community meeting Thursday night seeking public input on school facilities: build, renovate or make do with what's there now. About 60 people attended the . . .
MARIA STEIN - Brother Bernie Barga was the kind of man who could see into people's hearts and always find goodness, his friends say. "He was a very heartfelt man, he would see the good in everybody and in almost every situation . . .
ST. HENRY - Thursday night's match pairing up St. Henry and Coldwater once again proved that you better bring you're A-game every night that your up against a Midwest Athletic Conference opponent. The Redskins had just enough . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Congressional candidates disagree on many issues of national security
• State pays off in dispute with local MR/DD
• Celina resident is ruled as a sexual offender
• Celina students, staff urge seat belt use
• Low-interest loan will be sought for sewer planning
• Working together helps troubled students
• Three area residents hurt in accident
• Celina man pleads guilty to attempted burglary
• Celina runs undefeated WBL record to perfect 4-0
• Top-ranked Flyers stay unbeaten in the MAC
• Cardinals ride momentum to win
• Celina boys soccer grabs top spot in WBL after beating state-ranked Elida