Support These Participating Shop Small Business Saturday Merchants
Saturday, September 23rd, 2006 Edition of The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
MINSTER - When you watch football games on television, the announcers will often point out how the team winning the time of possession battle usually wins the game. The Minster Wildcats came out of the gate dominating in tota . . .
ST. HENRY - Coldwater used a dominating performance by its offensive and defensive lines on the way to handing St. Henry its first loss of the season in a battle of undefeated and state-ranked football teams on a soggy Friday nig . . .
KENTON - Celina became the latest victim of the aerial assault of Dailyn Campbell as the Kenton Wildcats ran up 36 straight points to open the game en route to a 43-14 win at Robinson Field. The Wildcats go to 4-1 overall and . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Celina may form storm water district
• Local health official: History has proven immunizations necessary
• Coldwater Cav football fans in wheelchairs get their own seating area
• Commissioners support watershed grant application
• Five patrol vehicles, van will be auctioned
• Frye rumbles for 201 in St. Marys' victory over O-G
• Parkway picks up second win this year
• Indians 0-4 in MAC after 41-point drubbing
• Versailles suffers worst defeat since 1962
• Defending state champs cruise to WBL championship
Donald G. Hitchen, 72, 520 Oil St., St. Marys, died at 4:15 p.m. Sept. 21, 2006, at his residence. He was born May 2, 1934, in St.Marys, to Fred and Audrey (Vanover) Hitchen. On May 5, 1956, he married Marlene Craft, who surviv . . .