Wednesday, September 27th, 2006 Edition of The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
A rural Fort Recovery teen was killed Tuesday night when the four-wheeler he was operating overturned on top of him and trapped him in a creek bed in northern Darke County. Damon Klenke, 13, was taken by CareFlight helicopter f . . .
Enduring sweltering heat and a dangerous hailstorm, 18 Wright State University-Lake Campus students recently traveled through nine states collecting more than 3,000 pounds of fossils to bring back to Celina. Chuck Ciampaglio's . . .
Compiled by Ryan Hines A near record round of golf by Celina's Kelsey Moorman at the Fox's Den wasn't enough to get the Bulldogs past Versailles on Tuesday afternoon. Versailles posted a jaw-dropping team score of 196 to k . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Celina officials donate own money for grant
• Too many cooks don't spoil Minster Oktoberfest soup
• Author entertains at St. Marys library
• Project takes big bite out of budget
• Residents ask questions on school project
• Proposed alley projects bring no objections from public
• Drive through window service for payment drop-off discussed
• Two women face possible felony drug charges
• Taft lauds CAPT at 10-year anniversary event
• Offensive onslaught for Celina over Bath
Damon Klenke, 13, 687 Mercer-Darke County Line Road, Fort Recovery, died at 9 p.m. Sept. 26, 2006, at Miami Valley Hospital, Dayton. Death was result of a four-wheeler accident in rural Darke County. He was the son of Richard a . . .