Support These Participating Shop Small Business Saturday Merchants
Saturday, December 16th, 2006 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
FORT RECOVERY - Another week, another clutch performance in the end for the Fort Recovery Indians. After getting up by as many as nine points midway through the fourth quarter, the Indians suffered through a bout of turnovers a . . .
Bob Heinfeld got hooked on racing early, even before the old dirt track behind his grandpa's farm in New Bremen had a real name. Many decades later Heinfeld, now in his 80s and a retired fifth grade teacher in Ada, has written . . .
Anonymous tips have led to the apprehension of a Willshire-area teenager responsible for a hit-skip accident that damaged four tombstones at Duckcreek Cemetery. The mishap occurred at 3:30 a.m. Dec. 2. Jacob S. Caffee, 17, 1078 . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Sales tax collections surpass '05 figures
• Children forget about their grief for awhile
• New law won't have much affect
• Spending change planned
• Hustle the difference in Celina victory over rival St. Marys
• James and Loughridge give Bulldogs needed lift
• Cardinals routed on home floor by Rangers
• Minster picks up first victory
• Western Buckeye League Roundup