Thursday, December 21st, 2006 Edition of The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
COLDWATER - Colorful poster paint and a big front window have led to more than a half century of tradition at the Don and Kit Desch home. Motorists driving past the Elm Street home in Coldwater this year are treated to an image . . .
COLDWATER - The board of governors of Mercer County Community Hospital approved the purchase of a $50,000 piece of lab equipment used to analyze blood. The Coulter LH 500, a hematology analyzer, will perform a complete blood co . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Ride in a Mercer County ambulance will cost more
• Ex-CEO's pay to continue
• Man pleads guilty to assault charge
• Area men labeled as sexual offenders
• Village officials unanimously approve agreements for 2007
• 2007 budget stays relatively the same
• WSU-LC holds its own against top teams from NAIA
Thomas Green, 86, 200 Home Ave., Celina, died at 4:33 a.m. Dec. 21, 2006, at Celina Manor. He was born April 5, 1920, in Fort Recovery, to Clifford and Minnie Clark Green. On May 16, 1942, he married Maxine M. Virden, who survi . . .
Walter J. Hierholzer, 83, 38 W. Main St., Burkettsville, died at 4:42 a.m. Dec. 20, 2006, at Mercer County Community Hospital, Coldwater. He was born April 21, 1923, in Cleveland, to Frank and Lena Moorman Hierholzer. On Aug. 3 . . .