Wednesday, March 21st, 2007 Edition of The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
ST. MARYS - The city may be getting a downtown restaurant if, after further study, a Celina restaurateur gives the go-ahead. At the city's Community Improvement Corporation luncheon Tuesday, John Irmsher, owner of CJ's HighMark . . .
The nonprofit Lake Improvement Association (LIA) would consider agreeing to lowering the level of Grand Lake only if it were part of a master plan aimed at improving the lake. Jeff Vossler updated members of the LIA's Lake Rest . . .
MINSTER - From MTV performer to motivational speaker, Jeff Yalden wants to prepare young people for real life trials - those all-too-familar potholes in the road of life. Yalden, who describes himself as a "fat, bald, 36-year-o . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Worker sues Rockford for harassment
• Officials may seek bids on new restroom facility
• Village wants land for water plant
• Boosters push for decision
• Minster residents to see increase in trash fees
• Board already looking for new technician
• Open house retirement celebration set for Linn
• Fastenal store opens in New Bremen
• Luebke and Boley are off to great spring starts
• Nagel chooses to play soccer at Rio Grande
Allen Dulebohn, 48, 212 S. West St., St. Marys, died at 11 a.m. March 20, 2007, at his residence. Arrangements are pending at Miller Funeral Home, St. Marys. . . .
John R. Neill, 83, 662 N. Sugar St., Celina, died at 8:10 p.m. March 20, 2007, at The Gardens at Celina. Arrangements are pending at Lehman-Hogenkamp-Dzendzel Funeral Home, Celina. . . .