Tuesday, April 24th, 2007 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
American Municipal Power of Ohio (AMP-Ohio) communities, including Celina, still are working toward building a huge new baseload power station in Meigs County. Safety-Service Director Jeff Hazel said AMP Ohio President Mark Ger . . .
COLDWATER - Another pitching gem for Coldwater's Brooke Gross was backed by the Cavaliers offense scoring four unearned runs as the Orange and Black downed St. Henry 4-0 on Monday afternoon in Midwest Athletic Conference action. . . .
VERSAILLES -The New Bremen Cardinals stayed alive in the Midwest Athletic Conference softball race Monday night as they went on the road and came home with a huge 10-0 win over the Versailles Tigers. With the win, New Bremen im . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Celina studies storm water monthly fees
• Council to apply for West Main Street enhancement funding
• Man pleads guilty to felony charges
• Celina man pleads not guilty in theft of tree
• Minster runs unbeaten streak to 15 games with victory over Celina
• Coldwater strikes early to cruise past Van Wert
• St. Henry pulls out win with three runs in eighth
Friday, May 29
Thursday, May 28
Wednesday, May 27