Tuesday, May 22nd, 2007 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
Mercer County Sheriff Jeff Grey and proposed jail architect Rick Axline promised Silver Lake residents that a high berm, trees and landscaping would be put in place to hide their view of a new jail complex that may be built along . . .
One of Celina's oldest industrial sites finally will be cleared for redevelopment. Celina City Council members meeting in special session Monday awarded a demolition contract to CRS Demolition, Louisville, Ky., to raze most of . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• No decision on sharing sick leave
• Ag official says LIA should support watershed plan
• Coldwater graduation will be held Sunday
• Teachers one-year contracts set
• Administrator opens bids for street reconstruction
Thursday, March 23
Wednesday, March 22
Saturday, March 18
Wednesday, March 15
Saturday, February 4