Support These Participating Shop Small Business Saturday Merchants
Friday, June 29th, 2007 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
Grass in the tree lawns along the newly rebuilt Touvelle Street likely will be replanted. The decision comes on the heels of comments recently from Safety-Service Director Jeff Hazel suggesting residents along the stretch of st . . .
Grand Lake was able to rally back from down 3-0 , but could not post another 11th-inning rally as Lake Erie won, 4-3, in 11 innings at a rainy Jim Hoess Field. The Mariners see a two-game win streak snapped to go to 8-9 as the Mo . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Chickasaw gets most of CDBG money
• Sales tax will be applied to motor vehicles, watercraft
• Most Wright State alums stay in Ohio after graduation
• Workshop set to sign up farmers for conservation
• WSU-Lake Campus ready for area's prosperity
• 'I have known all along I just could not pay this money...'
• Minster convent served students, orphans