Wednesday, July 11th, 2007 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
Mercer Health has teamed up with a local agricultural agency to help area residents get fit by offering a free, year-long wellness program. Moooving to Lose is the theme that officials hope will get individuals and families off . . .
WAPAKONETA - Auglaize County Health Board members unanimously approved several motions this week to modify home sewage system regulations after state officials recently squashed new rules put in place in January. During their m . . .
With the season at its unofficial halfway point with the All-Star Break, the Grand Lake Mariners are just barely outside the top six that make the Great Lakes Summer Collegiate League postseason. Thanks to a three-game win stre . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• 2008 budget calls for $1 million street project
• Car overturns, two ejected
• Alley vacated by council
• Street improvement now on the agenda
• Board chairman turns in resignation
• Senior citizens may apply for reduced taxes
• No action follows executive session to discuss discipline
• Council accepts landscaping bid to finish Lock One restoration
• Man enters not guilty plea for injuring child
• Wolfe outduels NASCAR stars at Sizzler