Support These Participating Shop Small Business Saturday Merchants
Thursday, July 12th, 2007 Edition of The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
Celina city officials sought assistance this week from Mercer County Commissioners on a proposed partnership to convince state officials to dredge a portion of Grand Lake. City development consultant Kent Bryan and Mayor Sharon . . .
COLDWATER - Katie Homan dances as music fills her room at Briarwood Manor Nursing Center. Seated in a wheel chair, she foregoes fancy footwork in favor of moving her arms to the beat. Molly Homan, her younger sister and dance p . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Fort Recovery slips to loser's bracket
• John Lake to study in Colorado with jazz idol
• Fix on stolen data is late
• Part of grant money to be used for computer upgrades/system backup
• Health board considers accepting plastic payment
• Board says agency unique, may continue own purchasing policy
• Top St. Marys school staff will receive salary increases
• Three local school agencies to share over $2 million for 5 years
Frances E. Garringer, 79, 870 Hillcrest Drive, St. Marys, died July 10, 2007, at her home. She was born Feb. 13, 1928, near Portland, Ind., to Thomas and Inez Wellman Adams. On June 21, 1947, she married William Garringer, who . . .
Robert P. Grile Jr., 59, 117 Broadway St. Fort Recovery, died at 2:11 p.m. July 11, 2007, at his home following an extended illness. Death was due to natural causes. He was born Feb. 14, 1948, in Portland, Ind., to Robert P. S . . .
Mary E. Romer, 92, of Fort Recovery, died at 10:10 p.m. July 10, 2007, at Celina Manor Nursing Home. She was born Oct. 12, 1914, in Decatur, Ind., to Otto B. and Sylvia M. Droppleman Green. On Nov. 29, 1934, she married Alfred . . .