Thursday, August 9th, 2007 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
With sweat running down his face, 14-year-old Zach Guggenbiller strained with the entire might of his 85-pound body to get the 1,600-pound cow to stay still in the show ring. But the fidgety cow swung around and walked out of t . . .
Helicopter rides are grounded at the Mercer County Fair after fair officials could not come to an agreement with horse owners about where the chopper could take off and land without disturbing the animals. A woman also was slig . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Plans for St. Marys school location still remain up in the air
• Dressed to fry at Mercer County Fair
• Businessman takes legislation as personal
• Potential candidates have not yet filed
• Council approves annexation
• Students' parents will be informed of coaches' philosophies
• Harness racing back again at Fair