Thursday, August 30th, 2007 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
OTTAWA - First came a ghastly stench of things rotting and then the sight of debris piled throughout the town. As a St. Henry school bus slowly snakes around police cars and dump trucks in downtown Ottawa on Wednesday morning, . . .
A Fort Recovery poultry farmer soon will be harvesting 1.8 megawatts of electricity - enough to power 300 area homes. Jim Wenning, owner of Wenning Poultry, has installed a new methane digester on his farm that will convert pou . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Celina councilor opposes water rate plan
• Resident: New Bremen needs curbside pickup for recyclables
• Council ponders new restrooms
• Won't get any easier for Celina this week
• Area teams struggle in first week for points
• Battle for a 2-0 start for Indians, Panthers
• Marion vs. Coldwater
• Bath vs. St. Marys
• Versailles vs. Minster
• St. John's vs. St. Henry
• New Bremen vs. Anna