Wednesday, August 29th, 2007 Edition of The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
In New York on Oct. 3, President Franklin D. Roosevelt tossed out the first ball of the 1933 world series at the Polo Grounds between the New York Giants and the Washington Senators. The Giants won that game and eventually the se . . .
ST. HENRY - It was a strong start to the 2007 volleyball season for the Celina Bulldogs on Tuesday night. Celina went on the road to St. Henry and came home with a 25-20, 25-23, 18-25 and 25-20 win over the Redskins giving firs . . .
Print and E-Edition Only News Stories
• Electrical division buys land
• Mercer County implements new fingerprint technology
• Harbor House names interim executive director
• Casey Jones marks 35 years
• Celina boys, Coldwater girls win county titles
• Bulldogs control play in second half
• Another easy match for Bulldogs tennis
There are no obituaries for this day.
Wednesday, March 22
Saturday, March 18
Wednesday, March 15
Saturday, March 11
Saturday, February 4