Friday, September 28th, 2007 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
A Celina businesswoman faces 24 counts of theft by deception alleging she accepted nearly $52,000 from customers but never delivered the cemetery monuments or grave markers they ordered. Mary Jo Pearson, 65, owner and operator . . .
VERSAILLES - Volleyball isn't exactly a game of numbers, but the Marion Local Flyers can now proudly lay claim to being two for two against number ones. In the most anticipated local volleyball match in a long time, the Flyers . . .
ST. HENRY - Work on the Cooper Avenue reconstruction project is progressing, as Tom's Construction of St. Henry began demolition work on the north side of the road this week. Cooper Avenue - the only road to Cooper Farms Proces . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Consultant has big plan to clean up lake, few answers
• Jewelry links women to God
• Mendon village council discusses problem of ATVs in town
• New Coldwater school facilities seeing lots of use
• Celina native to serve at St. Marys Church
• Celina wins easily with return of coach
• Bulldogs strong on first day of WBL tourney
• Minster boys earn a district tourney berth
• Celina volleyball wins easy one on the road
• Minster hands New Bremen first MAC defeat