Tuesday, October 23rd, 2007 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
A local candidate has questioned the integrity of the Mercer County Board of Elections' staff and accused its deputy director, Denise Fullenkamp, of conflict of interest. During the regular meeting of the board of election on M . . .
FINDLAY - It appeared that a tie would be en vogue as Celina and Elida met for the second time this season. The first time the teams met, Celina got a goal in the closing moments of the game to salvage a 1-all tie, which allowe . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Celina ministry to build $500,000 pregnancy center
• Fort Recovery village seeks passage of two levies for operation and streets
• Ordinance to close St. Marys plant passes second reading
• City's 2008 street projects to cost roughly $875,000
• Council still studying street lighting contract
• Marion, Coldwater and Parkway have eyes on postseason
Thursday, March 23
Wednesday, March 22
Saturday, March 18
Wednesday, March 15
Saturday, February 4