Tuesday, November 20th, 2007 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
Celina City Schools will not sign off on applications for residential reinvestment tax abatements currently in the treasurer's office and will return the unsigned documents to the city, the district treasurer told school board me . . .
MINSTER - Local high school students will get a taste of college life when its comes time to register for 2008-2009 classes, according to reports presented when the Minster Local Schools board of education met Monday night. "We . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Firefighters steamed over missing trophy
• Lake association assesses its watershed role
• Repairman charged in Darke County rape
• Coal inventory being sold off
• Marion Local has two girls signing with D-I schools