Wednesday, November 21st, 2007 Edition of The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
A Montgomery County man faces multiple charges, including three felonies related to firearms, following a weekend altercation at The 211 Club on South Main Street. He allegedly pointed a handgun at a local man before the weapon w . . .
Much of the holiday fare brought to local tables Thanksgiving Day has been raised in the area one time or another. And that includes the tart red fruit American Indians once called "ibimi" or "bitter berry." Dutch and German se . . .
Compiled by Gary R. Rasberry Parkway fell to 1-1 on the season as Wayne Trace beat the Panthers 71-45 at Panther Gymnasium. The Raiders pounced on the Panthers with a 24-5 first quarter, only to have Parkway outscore Wayne . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Minster neighbors want info on proposed group home
• Pair enter not guilty pleas
• Water meters to be installed to help establish future water rates
• New shop for gamers now open in Minster
• Celina's Copy Super Center moving
• Raterman will be playing hoops at UD
• Patriots up next for the Flyers on Friday
• Lady Bulldogs have six honorees
• Shawnee grabs top all-league awards
Bonnie Jean Rammel, 48, 643 W. Anthony St., Celina, died at 3:14 a.m. Nov. 21, 2007, at her home. Death was due to natural causes. She was born Aug. 15, 1959, in Defiance, to Lloyd and Bernice Klingler Link, who are deceased. O . . .
Raymond D. Vining, 61, 267 Koenig Road, St. Marys, died suddenly Nov. 19, 2007, at his home. Death was due to an apparent heart attack. He was born Nov. 18, 1946, in Celina, to Raymond and Hazel Shaffer Vining. Survivors are . . .