Wednesday, December 5th, 2007 Edition of The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
ROCKFORD - Village councilors made no comment Tuesday when newly re-elected Mayor Robert King announced his resignation. It is a move that could significantly alter council. Before the regular council meeting, King - who won a . . .
Mercer County commissioners are considering raising hourly fees paid to court appointed attorneys by $10. The pay rate for court appointed defense attorneys of indigent individuals has not been increased since April 1999. The r . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• And it begins
• Dannon plant employees vote on joining a union
• Council allows group home complex, despite residents' questioning
• Three killed in I-75 crash
• Woman pleads insanity on assault charges
• Homan chooses volleyball, Duquesne
• UD Flyers end season in style
• Rangers post victory
There are no obituaries for this day.