Friday, December 14th, 2007 Edition of The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
Guitar Hero is popular with children and adult gamers alike this holiday season but one Celina high school student has taken his skill at the game to a whole new level. In fact, the plastic-guitar wielding sophomore Nick Flora . . .
The teenager from Clinton Massie High School, who captured the hearts of the local community, had a major setback this week following her heart transplant in mid-November. Savana Coffman, 15, who was dismissed from the hospital . . .
The Celina wrestling team christened its new mat in style, beating St. Marys 51-19 at Celina High School in Western Buckeye League dual match action. The mat, adorned with the Bulldog head, was bought with help from the Celina . . .
Print and E-Edition Only News Stories
• Storm headed for Grand Lake area
• Woman crusades to save swimming season
• Raising Poinsettias takes a lot of work
• Celina native joins Franciscan friars
• Bulldogs off to 3-0 start in WBL behind defense
• Versailles improves its mark to perfect 8-0
• Tribe picks up big road win at Minster
• Blue Jays battle back for victory over Flyers
Louary Trogdlon, 87, 327 Cherry St., St. Marys, died Dec. 13, 2007, at the St. Marys Living Center. Arrangements are pending at Miller Funeral Home, West Chapel, St. Marys. . . .
Thursday, March 23
Wednesday, March 22
Saturday, March 18
Wednesday, March 15
Saturday, February 4