Thursday, April 17th, 2008 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
Developer Ron Amstutz has agreed to the changes Celina City Council members made in a proposal to swap land at Pullman Bay Park. The deal would swap city parkland for Amstutz's land so city council could relocate the park entra . . .
A 20-year-old Miami County woman has pleaded no contest to charges stemming from an April 2007 traffic accident that injured several of her passengers. Nicole D. Swier of Piqua appeared in Mercer County Common Pleas Court last . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Minster blooms thanks to local garden club members
• Local hoopsters thrive in the OAC
• Imwalle, Ball State look for men's volleyball title
• Parkway softball rolls to easy win
• Create Harmony and Balance in Your Home With Feng Shui
Thursday, March 6
Tuesday, March 4