Wednesday, April 23rd, 2008 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
Susie Voisin never dreamed getting her father's World War II military history and medals would be so difficult. Her plight, which began late last summer, involves more than countless letters and telephone calls. U.S. Senator Sh . . .
Mercer County emergency dispatchers should be able to locate 911 callers using cell phones in the next four to six months, as a new software mapping program is to be installed soon. Mercer County commissioners approved a $175,0 . . .
Celina welded its main offensive burst in the third inning and gave Laura Homan more than enough support as the Bulldogs stayed perfect in WBL play with a 6-0 win over Van Wert at Bill Feth Diamond on Tuesday. The win moves the . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Purchase expands product line
• School's construction project nearly complete
• St. Henry senior wins Franklin B. Walter Scholarship
• Village to celebrate its 175th birthday
• District treasurer: Firm should be held responsible for wrong size dishwasher
• Cavaliers beat Minster to keep share of MAC
• Redskins score late to beat Panthers
• Student painters getting brushes ready
• Kellermeyer's Men's Clothing store moves