Friday, May 9th, 2008 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
A former St. Marys auto dealer faces more than 30 years in prison for allegedly scamming area residents out of more than $200,000 and cheating the government. Brian K. Selby, 41, 234 Southway Drive, St. Marys, who previously op . . .
A privately funded infrastructure project to add sidewalks at Celina's Lake Shore Park should be completed by the end of next week, said Jeremy Hinton of the city engineer's department. The organizers of the city's Freedom Days . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Eastview Park bathroom fix a high priority
• Decision delayed on drainage tile work
• Wooden Shoe Inn owners continue chicken dinner tradition
• Snip those bothersome crabapple suckers safely
• Church begins multi-million dollar project
• Hair dare to leave pastor purple
• Celina tracksters out in front after Day 1