Wednesday, May 21st, 2008 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
A male driver on a four-wheeler led authorities on a pursuit Tuesday afternoon through parts of Celina and northward with speeds ranging from 60 to 75 miles per hour. The driver, who has not been identified as yet, faces possib . . .
Overall excellence in athletics is bringing the Western Buckeye League All-Sports trophy back to Celina. In a race that covered 18 sports and wasn't decided until the final event of the WBL track meet, Celina won by the slimmes . . .
CLEVELAND - Mercer County is one of three counties asking the state for permission to continue counting ballots at one central location instead of at the precincts - a new requirement for the November presidential election. Sec . . .
Celina City Schools should be in line to get an offer from the state this year for a school construction or renovation project. The Ohio School Facilities Commission (OSCF) reported the state will fund 44 percent of any project . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Van Wert County judge accused of misconduct
• Current teacher to lead Parkway High School
• Rockford pool closed
• Declining enrollment means less money coming from state
• Students to be honored at commencement ceremony
• Officials from New Bremen attend Minster BOE meeting
• Golf carts must be street legal
• Celina avenges loss to Bath with tourney victory
• Parkway softball advances to district final
• Parkway gets shut out by Defiance
• Vision document can help make a company great