Support These Participating Shop Small Business Saturday Merchants
Thursday, August 7th, 2008 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
Mary Jo Pearson entered Mercer County Common Pleas Court on Wednesday afternoon staring straight ahead without so much as a glance toward former customers she bilked out of nearly $56,000. The 67-year-old Pearson, owner of Pear . . .
Steve Schulte pauses to answer the latest in a string of cell phone calls amid the sound of hammers, voices and radios wafting across the Mercer County Fairgrounds on Wednesday - just two days before the fair opens. "I used to . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Income tax proposed for Celina
• Old ticket window back on track in hometown
• Man charged with vehicular homicide enters not guilty plea
• Area man arrested after alleged suicide attempt
• Trio injured in 3-car crash